FibroScan® is the Painless, Noninvasive Way to Assess Liver Health
Scottsdale Gastroenterology Specialists (SGS) is one of the first Valley practices to offer FibroScan to assess liver health and support early detection and management of liver disease.
Liver disease, such as nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), is associated with obesity, insulin resistance, diabetes, and other metabolic risk factors. One in three Americans has liver disease.
Maintaining good liver health is important to your overall health. That’s why the physicians at Scottsdale Gastroenterology Specialists use FDA-approved FibroScan.
Why We Use FibroScan to Assess Liver Health:
- Quick: Takes Just 10-Minutes
- Noninvasive and Painless
FibroScan: How it Works
- Patients lie comfortably on an exam table
- A water-based gel is applied to the patient’s skin; the Fibroscan® probe is placed on the right side of the ribcage
- 10 quick, painless measurements are taken
- Results are immediate for the physician to interpret
Call us today to see if FibroScan® is right for you: 480-949-1260.